"Locapoint Free DIY Map DIY Map" ("DIY Map") is operated by Locazing Inc("Locazing"), Japan.
DIY Map is an application that uses "Google Maps API", thus "Google
Local Terms and Conditions" and "Google
DIY Map is free.
３．Range of Use and Prohibited Actions
A purpose to use of DIY Map is limited to private or inter-company usage. Use DIY Map for profit purpose is prohivited.
Users must agree with NOT to act any of following actions.
- Commercial, or any profit purpose usage
- Secondary sale or use of DIY Map
- Use for illegal Web Site, Web Log(Blog), Mailing List, Mail Magazine, or any information distribution media.
- Use for X-rated Web Site, Web Log(Blog), Mailing List, Mail Magazine, or any information distribution media.
- Any action that Locazing consider that is inappropriate.
Questions should be posted to user groups. In case question contains private information, we will accept by email.
5. Modification or Terminate of Service
Locazing remains a right to modify or abort of a part or whole of DIY Map
Also, in case of maintenance, black out, system trouble, Locazing may stop providing service without notice.
DIY Map may stop its service. Locazing will not be responsible for any direct or
indirect loss or damage due to DIY Map.
DIY Map will not be guarantee an accuracy of data or information.
7. Copy right
except following, are reserved by Locaing Inc.
* wz_jsgraphics.js is reserved by Walter Zorn
Filea and Programs that Locazing has a copyright are distributed by "GNU CopyLeft" license.
"Google Maps" is a trademark of Google Inc.
In addition to terms of above, Legal Statement
End Of Document